Happy Thanksgiving all, though 2020 was quite an unusual year, there are still plenty things to be thankful for! Enjoy a delicious turkey stuffing recipe as well as thanksgiving bonuses from the Desert Nights Genies!
- 14 cups of dried bread cubes
- 1 cup of chopped celery
- 1 cup of onion (diced)
- 1 1/2 cups of butter
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tbsp. poultry seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
- Combine the onion, celery and butter in a medium-sized pot and cook for 10-12 minutes until the celery and onion are soft.
- in a large bowl, place the bread crumbs, butter, onion and celery mixture, as well as the other ingredients (seasoning, stock, etc.) and mix together well.
- Coat a casserole dish with cooking spray, pour the mixture in and bake in the oven on 350° F for roughly 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Stuff the turkey and cook it as you normally would.
- Serve and enjoy!