Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the Desert Nights Online Casino website or downloading any software made available on the Desert Nights website.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. By playing at Desert Nights (further referred to as 'the Casino'), you represent and warrant that you fully understand and agree to comply with these terms and conditions.
2. Participation in the activities and games of the Casino is open only to residents of those jurisdictions where such participation is legal and not prohibited. Participation in the Casino is void wherever prohibited by law.
3. The Casino is restricted to individuals of legal age as determined in the jurisdiction in which the individual resides. You may only participate in any gambling events if it is legal for you to do so according to the laws that apply in the jurisdiction from where you are connecting. You must understand and accept that we are unable to provide you any legal advice or assurances. You must be at least 18 years old (18+) to use this service.
4. Only one real-money account per player is permitted. Multiple accounts will be closed. Players who register multiple accounts (including accounts with different personal details) will not be eligible to receive any winnings, and all withdrawals will be voided.
5. Interactive gambling services are not made available to persons who are physically present in a jurisdiction that prohibits them. If you are physically present such a jurisdiction, you are not permitted to use the interactive gambling services or view any advertisements relating to the interactive gambling services.
6. The Casino makes no representations or warranties, implicit or explicit, as to your legal right to participate in the Game nor shall any of the Casino's employees, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents or retailers have the authority to make any such representations or warranties.
7. Employees of the Casino, its licensees, distributors, wholesalers, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, retailers and members of the immediate families of each are not eligible to participate at the Casino.
8. The Casino is for entertainment value only. No purchase is necessary or required to play at the Casino. You may play without wagering real-money if you wish. Any participation at the Casino is at your sole option,
9. You are only permitted to enter the Casino for your own personal entertainment and non-professional use. Any other entrance, access, use or reuse of the Casino or the website is strictly prohibited.
10. The Casino reserves the right to cancel your account for any reason whatsoever at any time without notice to you. Any balance in your account at the time of such cancellation may be credited to you, however, the Casino reserves the right, in its unfettered discretion, to void any winnings and confiscate any balance in your Casino account in any circumstances including:
10.1) If there is evidence to suggest that you have more than one active account for the Casino;
10.2) If the name on your Casino account does not match the name on the credit card(s) used to make purchases on your Casino account;
10.3) If you participate in a Casino promotion and cash-in before fulfilling the requirements of that particular promotion;
10.4) If you provide incorrect or misleading registration, account or identification information;
10.5) If you are not of legal age;
10.6) If you reside in a jurisdiction where participation in the Casino is prohibited by law;
10.7) If you have allowed or permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to play on your Casino account;
10.8) If you have not played at the Casino on an individual basis for personal entertainment only (that is, you have played in a professional sense or in concert with
10.9) If you are found cheating or if it is determined by the Casino that you have employed or made use of a system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems) designed specifically to defeat the Casino;
10.10) If you have been designated as a bonus abuser, playing no or low-risk strategies in order to withdraw promotional money;
10.11) If the Casino should become aware that you have played at any other online casino under any of the circumstances set out at 10.1 to 10.10 above
11. In the event the Casino suspects fraud or fraudulent activity on your part, or if any of your payments are charged back, Desert Nights has the right to withhold any amount from your account which is in excess of your original deposit, and if deemed necessary by the Casino, to initiate any legal proceedings to collect any payments owed by you. You agree to fully pay any and all payments and charges due to the Casino or to Payment Providers in connection with your use of the Casino. You further agree not to make any chargebacks or renounce or cancel or otherwise reverse any of your deposits, and in any such event all winnings will be void and you will refund and compensate the Casino for such unpaid deposits including any expenses incurred by the Casino in the process of collecting your deposit(s).
12. By accepting any prize and/or winnings from the Casino, you consent to the use of your name for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
13. If you have any dispute with regard to any outcome in the Casino, you must submit your complaint to the Casino in writing within fourteen (14) days. In the event of a discrepancy between the result showing on your Casino software and the Casino's server software, the result showing on the Casino's server software shall be the official and governing result of the Casino.
14. You are solely responsible for any applicable taxes on any prizes and/or winnings that you collect from the Casino.
15. The Casino reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without notice to you, to add new activities or games to the Casino or to discontinue any activity or game of the Casino at any time.
16. All accounts that are not logged in or out of for a 12 month period will be deemed inactive and will be closed. Any remaining balance will be forfeited to the casino. Should you wish to re-open your account after such a time that it has been deemed inactive, management will reopen the account and reimbursing the balance.
17. You are solely responsible for keeping your account number and password secure and secret. You shall not allow any other person or third party including, without limitation, any minor, to use or reuse your account, access and/or use any materials or information from the website, accept any Prize, or participate in the Games. You are solely responsible for any purchases and/or losses that may occur on your account.
18. The Casino shall not be required to maintain user names or passwords if the Player misplaces, forgets, loses, or is otherwise unable to enter the Casino because of anything other than the Casino's error.
19. The Casino shall not be liable for computer or Internet malfunctions nor attempts by the Player to participate in the Game by methods, means or ways not intended by the Casino.
20. If you are found to be cheating or attempting to defraud the Game, or if you make untrue and/or malicious comments with regard to the Casino's operation, Desert Nights reserves the right to publicize your actions together with your identity and e-mail address, as well as to circulate this information to other casinos, banks, credit card companies, and appropriate agencies.
21. You shall hold the Casino, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers harmless and shall fully indemnify same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of: (i) your entry, use, or reuse of the website, (ii) your use of any materials at the website, (iii) your entry, use, or reuse of the Casino's server, (iv) your participation in the Game, or, (v) your acceptance of any prize.
22. Desert Nights is the trade name of the Casino, and you obtain no rights to such terms, nor any other terms, graphics, text, concepts or methodologies, by using the website and the material contained therein.
23. Materials of the Casino (whether electronically obtained or obtained by other means) are automatically void if counterfeited, mutilated, forged, altered or tampered with in any way, if illegible, mechanically or electronically reproduced, obtained outside authorized legitimate channels or if they contain printing, production, typographical, mechanical, electronic or any other errors. Liability for materials of the Game containing any error is limited to replacement of same.
24. Any and all materials submitted for prize claims become the property of the Casino and will not be returned. The Casino is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, mutilated, misdirected, or postage due mail, requests, prize claims or entries.
26.The maximum withdrawal amount per customer per week is $2500 USD (or equivalent if using another currency). Desert Nights Casino reserves the right to pay out higher winnings over a period of several weeks.
27. All wagers must be placed through the user interface provided by Desert Nights on our Web pages. Any Internet wagering through other means, including the use of a "robot" player, is strictly forbidden. In the event that use of non-approved client software is detected, Management reserves the right to invalidate all such wagers retroactively, cancel the player's account, or take any other appropriate action.
28. Withdrawals might come with a processing fee depending on the method of the withdrawal. In the case a player does not wager his deposit at least once before requesting a withdrawal a fee will be added for the processing. In that case, the Desert Nights Casino reserves the right to remove processing charges from the withdrawal amount.
29. Abusive or offensive language will not be tolerated in the Service or with the Casino staff. Any violation of this policy will result in a suspension of playing privileges or such other action as may be required by the Casino to ensure compliance. You are not permitted to use inappropriate or offensive language in connection with your user name and/or player ID which includes, but is not limited to profane, sexist or racist language. Casino reserves the right to make changes to any Users name or player ID that violates this policy and to take any steps it deems appropriate, up to and including closing Your Account. If you create an Account with an offensive user name and/or player ID or change your existing user name/ID to an offensive one you may have your user name/ID changed and locked.
31. The Casino reserves the right to amend these terms and
32. The Terms and Conditions contained herein represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between you and the Casino and supersede and merge all prior agreements,
MOBILE TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Desert Nights Promotion Alerts
Receive special text offers and deals from Desert Nights Promotion Alerts on your mobile device. 4 text messages per month with national deals. Message and data rates may apply.
By signing up, you are confirming you are over the age of 18.
Text STOP to 77056 to stop receiving Desert Nights Promotion Alerts messages from Desert Nights (you will receive a confirmation text).
For additional information, text HELP to 77056 or contact Toll-free: +1 888 493 7461 / Regular number: +1 657 208 5478.